Nvron Innovation Center
Health care is an industry in need of innovation.
1. Translating an idea or invention into a good or service that creates value is the basic approach that Nvron Innovation centre aims with.
2. To be called an innovation, an idea must be replicable at an economical cost and must satisfy a specific need.
3. Innovation often results when ideas are applied in order to further satisfy the needs and expectations of the customers.
- Innovative Formulation Technology Protecting Intended Drug Action- New waves of technological aspects are applicable in pharma formulation development, provided the intended drug action is being protected.
- Pharmaceutical companies can play a central role in the digital revolution of healthcare. But capturing this opportunity requires identifying the right initiatives. Come up to us with new thoughts so as to make it come true.
4. Patients are becoming keener to evaluate different healthcare products and services given that they bear a growing proportion of the costs.
5. In a digital world, the ability to engage with patients as they make such evaluations could be key to the success of a pharma company's commercial model.
6. INNOVATION is the result of an elaborate and collaborative process, it is not single person based, it requires consistent reciprocity among one another.
7. We do receive new ideas, deliberate application of information, imagination and initiative in deriving greater or different values